Sunday, April 25, 2010

Short Cut

I've been thinking about doing this for a while now. Ava has very fine hair and hates having it brushed. She also pulls out ponytails, bows, or anything else I put in her hair to keep it out of her face almost immediately. So, on Friday I took the plunge and took her to the salon.

It was really hard for me to watch, because her hair grows soooo slowly and it took so long to get as long as it was. But it's grown on me and now I think it's pretty cute.

This weekend, we went up to David's parents' house on the lake and Ava could not wait to go fishing. Despite the cold and rain, she convinced Grandpa to take her out. At first she tried throwing the worms directly into the lake, but she did end up catching a couple.

On the way up, we stopped so David could buy a fishing license and Ava and I waited in the car. After about 20 minutes, this is the conversation we had:
Me: What is taking him so long?
Ava: He should get his ask out here.
Me: That's not nice, we shouldn't say that.
Ava: You can say that.
Me: I can?
Ava: Yes, because you speak Spanish.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! That's too funny!

    Tell Ava i got some new finger nail polish that we're going to play with :) and her hair cut is adorable.

    ReplyDelete