Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Cards

Are in the mail! I ran out of time and didn't design them myself. Instead I went the quick/cheap route and ordered from KodakGallery.com


But, I think it turned out pretty cute.

Family that doesn't live too far away will also be getting these:


We hope everyone can make it! Ava is especially excited that her cousin brothers might be coming to our house for Christmas. The plan is to have all the kiddies eat at the little table and I think it would be so much fun to have a "sleep over" with all the kids in one room together. Although, Ava may keep her cousin brothers up because she's not the best at going to sleep when told.

Now, on to finishing my Christmas shopping/making and planning the menu for Christmas brunch. Is there really only 10 days until Christmas??

1 comment: